Bahubali- A very long 3 yrs wait has come to an end and the heroic movie Baahubali is lastly on big screens to entertain the viewers. After a long 1 year of pre-production, a year of shooting and a year of post-production lastly the wait has come to an end.
There are some surprising facts about Bahubali the movie. A few of them are
- Prabhas did not do any movie in this period of 3 years.
- Bahubali has the uppermost number of National Award winning technicians working on the project. Around 800+ Technicians worked on Art, Design and Visual Effects.
- A huge budget of 250 crores is spent on the movie. The maximum budget movie ever in the history of Indian Cinema.
- Biggest motion movie of India. The trailer is splendid and that it says how much hard work has gone into the movie.
- The actors Prabhas and Rana had to take 6 to 8 meals a day and every item had to be severely nonvegetarian only. The actors had to eat according to their diet plan every 2 hours and rice was not at all added to their food menu. The target for both actors was to eat around 2,000 to 4,000 calories per day.
- Bahubali 2 will be reported see a love triangle between Amarendra Bahubali Ballala Deva and Devasena. Sivagami asks Devasena to get married Ballala Deva. She allegedly refuses and ties the knots with Amarendra Bahubali
- Both Prabhas and Rana have gained over 100 Kg weight for this film. They undergo particular training to get the look for the film.
- More than 4500 VFX shots were taken for the movie. The makers have spent a whopping Rs 85 crores on visual effects of the film itself.
- While many people described Bahubali as a perfect film, according to cinematographer there were several VFX errors.
- Bahubali 2 set yet another record of receiving the highest ever advance booking on BookMyShow